It’s official. In just a few days my baby will be six months old. I know that I say this all the time but where has the time gone. Seriously. Days seem to somehow blend together.
Well, I have learned so much in the past six months.
* there is nothing like the feeling of love that you get when your child looks up at you and gives you the sweetest toothless smile. It really is amazing
* that no matter how deep of a sleep I am in. I can hear even the slightest of whimper from Judah
* I can make a bottle and change a diaper and burp a baby in a zombie like state
* there is nothing that I wouldn’t do for little one
* sometimes it isn’t that glamorous but I do it all for this little guy
* that nap times are “get-everything-else-done” time
* Judah has the best daddy in the world
* Silence is Golden! 🙂